Did You Catch That Show?
Our trade show schedule has dramatically bulked up this year. We have more than doubled the amount of shows attended through many regions across the U.S. including California, Florida, Michigan, Indianapolis, Illinois, and Ohio. We would love to share our experiences with you in September and October where we will be exhibiting for the first time ever at AmCon Cleveland as well as the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council Conference in Detroit highlighted below:
- AmCon Cleveland, OH (September 19-20) – a design and contract manufacturing expo where buyers and engineers can find prospective suppliers.
- NMSDC Detroit, MI (October 23-25) – a business exchange for the council that has succeeded in matching over 12,000 minority-owned businesses with member corporations.
From July through November, we will be appearing at shows in Washington, Las Vegas, Columbus, Cleveland, and Detroit. The educational takeaways from this rigorous schedule have been priceless, enlightening us on the most recent trends in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, and General Industrial industries.
See below to see the highlighted trade show schedule:
- MD&M West Anaheim, CA (February 7-9) – the biggest medical design and manufacturing show in North America.
- HIMSS Conference & Exhibition Orlando, FL (February 19-23) – a record breaking turn out from medical device, medical furniture, and healthcare industry leaders.
- Ohio Deer & Turkey Columbus, OH (March 17-19) – learned from experts on new trends in habitat management, outdoor gear, and hunting equipment.
- AD&M Cleveland, OH (March 23) – a show for job shops with enlightening keynote speeches regarding electric energy.
- PMTS Columbus, OH (April 25-27) – North America’s biannual show unique to Precision Machining and the equipment, materials, and services within the industry.
- OHCA Convention & Expo Columbus, OH (May 1-3) – a three-day exhibition with over 3,000 attendees of all experience levels under one roof supplemented with educational workshops.
- AHRMM17 Conference & Exhibition Washington, DC (July 23-26) – a centralized event for providers, affiliates, and vendors involved in the healthcare supply chain.
- AOPA World Congress Las Vegas, NV (September 6-9) – this orthotic and prosthetic show will congregate 2,500 participants from 43 countries.
- Gear Expo Columbus, OH (October 24-26) – design, manufacturing, application engineering, and gear buyers.
The attendance of these shows has further engaged us with our clients as well as potential clients across North America and Asia. We would love to see you at one of the upcoming events to hear about how 2017 is going for you!