Growth in Government Contracting
We first began our government contracting work by manufacturing promotional products for the State of Ohio Department of Public Safety in 2012. Since then, we have been able to consistently improve our company supply chain and capabilities to quickly increase our growth. We now currently hold a dozen contracts with our University and State of Ohio clients. In the near future, we are planning to expand into contracting for Federal clients as well as State Governments outside of Ohio.
To supplement this growth, our employee size has more than doubled already in 2017 with full-time employees and part-time interns. We are also happy to be attending the Municipalities Business Conference and Expo (August 2nd – 3rd) in Columbus with our new and improved man power!
With our certifications as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), Woman Owned Business (WBE), and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) we have placed ourselves in a unique position to succeed in this marketspace. So far this year, we have added the following contracts to our growing business:
- 800-18 Aggregate, Bituminous Materials (Ohio Department of Transportation)
- 801G-18 Asphalt (Ohio Department of Transportation)
- 839-18 Glass Beads (Ohio Department of Transportation)
- 828-18 Extruded Sign Panels (Ohio Department of Transportation)
- RS902717 Floor Maintenance Machines (All State of Ohio Agencies and Local Political Subdivisions)
- 4775ME Custodial Supplies (Cleveland State University)
We would love to see you at one of our events either in August or the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council Conference in October (featured earlier in the newsletter)!