- 889 takes title/ownership of products to remove risk from our clients.
- Our multi-lingual team provides on-the-ground inspection and quality control in China.
- We provide logistics management, including import/export documentation, customs brokerage and transportation from Asia to clients’ locations.
- Clients are assigned a multi-lingual project manager, based in the U.S., who ensures goods are manufactured to their exact specifications and are delivered on time.
- 889’s extensive contacts throughout China provide our clients with the unique ability to manage risk by working with trusted, quality manufacturers.
Importing and Sourcing FAQs
First, A Word about International Sourcing
Being competitive in the world markets requires a combination of quality, technology, price, marketing savvy and after-sale service. Purchasing has direct bearing on factors affecting the company's competitive position in the marketplaces.
"World Class" is our theme. We strive to be global leaders, able to assist our clients in standing up to competition in any part of the world, against any player in the market. Going global plays a key role in keeping our clients and their products globally competitive through the use of world-class suppliers and leading edge sales and distribution processes.