- 889 takes title/ownership of products to remove risk from our clients.
- Our multi-lingual team provides on-the-ground inspection and quality control in China.
- We provide logistics management, including import/export documentation, customs brokerage and transportation from Asia to clients’ locations.
- Clients are assigned a multi-lingual project manager, based in the U.S., who ensures goods are manufactured to their exact specifications and are delivered on time.
- 889’s extensive contacts throughout China provide our clients with the unique ability to manage risk by working with trusted, quality manufacturers.
Judy Y. Huang
Founder & President
889 Global Solutions Ltd.
Ms. Huang has more than 18 years of international business experience, specializing in sourcing from China. Her extensive contacts in consulting, government, manufacturing and operation experience makes her of a unique value. In her current capacity with 889 Global Solutions Ltd., Ms. Huang has sourced both consumer products and industrial product for companies in multiple industries; a team of Chinese local counterparts for inspection and quality control of Chinese manufacturers. Her ability to negotiate and create (guanxi) relationship with your business counterpart in China have been the key to on going success in China.
In 1993 Ms. Huang founded and was President of BSH Estates Ltd., the 2nd licensed real-estate company in Beijing. With strong marketing and interpersonal skills, Ms. Huang took BSH Estates profitable within 90 days of start-up and was profitable in each year she was President. Ms. Huang sold her interest in BSH Estates to the remaining employees in late 1999.
Ms. Huang has been quoted in Time, Newsweek, Beijing Scene and Business First publications. She is in demand to sit on various committees related to international business. Recently she has been highlighted in the Columbus Rotary brochure [PDF] and WELD calendar. Ms. Huang is also an active member of Entrepreneurs' Organization, Xenos Christian Fellowship, and Central Ohio Families with Children from China, and recently set up a fund at The Columbus Foundation.
Ms. Huang earned a BA degree in Business from Boston College and attended the MBA program of CIEBS in Beijing. She is fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.