- 889 takes title/ownership of products to remove risk from our clients.
- Our multi-lingual team provides on-the-ground inspection and quality control in China.
- We provide logistics management, including import/export documentation, customs brokerage and transportation from Asia to clients’ locations.
- Clients are assigned a multi-lingual project manager, based in the U.S., who ensures goods are manufactured to their exact specifications and are delivered on time.
- 889’s extensive contacts throughout China provide our clients with the unique ability to manage risk by working with trusted, quality manufacturers.
Professional Associations and Community Involvement
Judy Huang, founder and CEO of 889 Global Solutions, is an active member of both the global and local community and proponent for giving back.
Judy is a board member of Columbus Sister Cities International, Franklin University, and Community Capital Development Corporation. Judy is also a member of Entrepreneurs' Organization Columbus Chapter, Columbus Rotary, Women's Initiative for Successful Enterprising, and the Association of Ohio Commodores.
In Fall 2011, 889 Global Solutions started a fund at The Columbus Foundation.