This position will manage accounts with North American OEMs in the medical device/furniture, oil and gas, construction, capital equipment and commercial food equipment markets.You will be selling 889’s customized machining, aluminum extrusions, castings and other processes.
· Consistent and focused on customer development that produces qualified leads, building relationships and sales.
· Understand the customer supply chain – knowledge of manufacturing operations and processes including machining, casting, and aluminum extrusions.
· Rally support around accounts – build the customer- 889relationship at multiple levels and roles.
· Working in an entrepreneurial, small business environment – be flexible, coachable, ethical, and optimistic, - handle many responsibilities in the spirit of consistent improvement.
· Comfortable with the longer consultative sales cycle and familiarity with international markets
· Able to read technical drawings - have a curiosity of how things work or are made.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
· We offer a competitive base salary, and the opportunity to earn a generous commission.
· Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, vacation, and paid time off.
· Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Check out our LinkedIn and Glass Door pages
889Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on military or veteran status or any other legally protected classification. This is a non-smoking, drug-free environment. This job description is designed to be a good representation of the job requirements but is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.